Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MIRACLES FROM GOD

I hope everyone knows how much of a phenomenon becoming pregnant is. It’s truly nothing sort of an absolute miracle. And I don’t just think this because I can’t get pregnant. It doesn’t even have to do with me. I’m just amazed when I think of how a baby grows. It just perplexes me. God is so amazing!

Did you know that a fertile woman only has a 20% chance of becoming pregnant every month? If she has sex at the exact perfect time during ovulation and everything else is perfect, there’s still only a 20% chance of becoming pregnant. 20%!!!

Babies are a precious gift from God. If you have a child, I pray you never take him/her for granted. Never let a day pass without them hearing, “I love you” and more importantly always let them feel that love by your actions!

I have a friend from college who suffered the loss of her baby girl, named Hope, the day she was born. My friend wrote an honest and heartwarming blog that really touched my heart. One thing she wrote said, “It’s my shot at hope that maybe God is really working miracles up there. What that miracle is, I can’t say for sure, but God knows, and that’s what matters.”

That sentence has really given me a lot of comfort in my journey. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I am reassured in knowing that God knows.

So in the meantime, I keep waiting for my miracle…

No comments:

Post a Comment