Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Monday, January 4, 2010

MENOPAUSE UPDATE

Menopause is still going okay! The side effects have been “okay” - nothing a strong woman like me can't handle...ha! The "hot flashes" have moved to my ears! A few times a day my ears just start burning like crazy. It's the weirdest thing! I can feel the follicles in my ovaries, lots of pressure and bloating. I even stopped going to workout at Curves because I'm afraid they're gonna blow. And I've still been very tired. (I'm happy to report Nick has given me a couple back rubs because my lower back has been quite sore!) There's other symptoms that I won't discuss, most of which involve interesting mucus (too much information!) since you probably don't want to hear about them anyway. But yes, I’m happy to report that I’m surviving menopause….so far…

No comments:

Post a Comment