Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Monday, April 26, 2010

THIS BLOG IS OFFICIALLY ONLINE

I emailed out the link to this blog to family and friends on April 19th. And in just a little over one week, I’ve received a lot of great feedback and support. Many of those are people saying they know of someone going through infertility and have forwarded it on. And a few who are going through it themselves that I had no idea about! I hope they can all benefit from reading my blog. Wonderful! I was nervous about emailing out this blog link to everyone in my email address book and also on facebook, thinking they might think I’m crazy because I'm way to open about talking about this. But I decided if it helped reach just one more person who needed it, then it was worth it! I'm glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment