Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME…

These writings are my infertility story. There are many people going through infertility, who are aching inside, digging for answers, and desperately reaching out for support. They are longing for love, support, sensitivity, understanding, and just a shoulder to cry on. There may be parts of my story you don’t care to or necessarily want to hear. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. But I’m not afraid or ashamed either.

I want to share my journey with you, not because I want you to feel sorry for me, but because I want you to understand me. Although, I must admit that honestly I don’t often quite even understand myself. But I do know that it’s easy enough to feel sorry for yourself. So, please don’t feel sorry for me. Instead – uplift and empower me to never give up and to keep believing that miracles do happen.

Fortunately, I’ve come to peace with the fact that I don’t know everything and might never truly understand the answers to all life’s questions. I know that life is a continual process of learning and growing. My prayer is that you can take my infertility story and apply it to any struggle in your life.

Ultimately, I hope that by my story, others might see the work of God displayed in my life and know that He is there for them as well. I know God will use this adversity to bring honor to His name and I hope it can reveal God’s power and greatness to everyone who comes across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment