Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Sunday, June 27, 2010

GETTING BIGGER....AND BIGGER...AND BIGGER!

I had my last doctor appointment last week on June 24th. My mom and sister, Corrie came to the appointment with me and they got to hear the babies’ heartbeats. What a joy that always is! I had a shock as I weighed in with a big jump of 7 pounds this month. (I had only gained 13 pounds total in 20 weeks, from the beginning of my pregnancy.) I’m not quite sure what to think about that. But I keep telling myself that it’s better than not gaining any weight at all! I need to keep these babes nourished, right?

At my appointment, I was 24 weeks along, but I was measuring at 33 weeks. My OB/GYN said, “Congratulations, you’re almost full term…for a single baby!” HA! Good one! I’m excited for next month’s appointment where we’ll have another ultrasound to check on the size of each baby. I pray they’re growing as they should!

Here’s a photo of me at 24 weeks. (But measuring 33 weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment