Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Saturday, September 25, 2010

12 DAYS OLD!



Here's a photo of the babies and I. I took this photo to show what size they were inside of my belly! Except here they are on the outside! And flipped around as they were both head down in the womb. Here they are at just 12 days old! They lost over 10% of their birth weight in the hospital so they're trying to gain it back by the the time they are 2 weeks old. (Elijah weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces at birth and Will weighed 5 pounds 3 ounces.) But as of today, Elijah weighs 5 pounds 1 ounce and Will weighs 4 pounds 12 ounces.

Since they're not quite back up to their birth weights yet, this does not even truly the size they were inside my womb when they were born at 35 weeks 6 days gestation. WOW! Two babies sure take up a lot of room! However did they fit inside of me...it's just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment