Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FORGIVE ME, I'M A LITTLE BEHIND

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post quick about how I am so behind on this blog. There's so much I want to write and add from the end of my pregnancy up until the current moment. But as you can imagine, life with twins, is a busy life. It's everything times two!! The boys don't leave me much spare time!

I hope to get more postings on here little by little. But for now, keep checking back in. I want to get more photos up and info from our week in the hospital, their baptism, and of course so much else of the boys first 5 weeks of life. There's so much to write and blog. I hope I can get it all written down before I forget it (although I guess some of it I'd rather forget..such as the extreme sleep deprivation!!)

Here's a family photo from the twins baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment