Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Friday, October 15, 2010

SHOWERED WITH LOVE!

I was definitely showered with love (many times)! During the whole summer of me being "out-to-here pregnant", everyone pampered me! My back was killing me, my feet were unbelievably swollen, and my cheeks ached from so much smiling at all my baby showers. But the support was amazing and I truly appreciate everyone's love and support. I am humbled and honored to have your friendship!

Here are just a few photos of my baby showers. I wish more had been taken so I had a photo of everyone in attendance. And so I could have posted your photo on my blog and bragged all about you and wrote just how much each and every one of you mean to me!

Vincelli Baby Shower


Kid's Korner Baby Shower


LWML Baby Shower(Lutheran Women's Missionary League)


Horizon Eye Care Baby Shower


Pipestone Baby Shower


Pipestone Baby Shower


Owatonna Baby Shower


Friends Baby Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment