Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Monday, December 13, 2010

THREE MONTHS

It's hard to believe my little babes are three months old today! And each day just gets better and better. I love you, Eli & Will!! I'm so proud to be your mommy!

At 3 months old, Will now weighs 11 pounds 9 ounces. (A pretty big gain from leaving the hospital at 4 pounds 11 ounces!)


At 3 months old, Eli now weighs 11 pounds 13 ounces. (A pretty big gain from leaving the hospital at 4 pounds 15 ounces!)



Mother of Twins Prayer
There's two to wash,
There's two to dry;
There's two who argue,
There's two who cry.
One's in the mud,
Having a ball;
The other holds a crayon...
Another marked wall.
Some days seem endless,
My patience grows thin.
Why did God choose me
To be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear-
At the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed
And to myself I say...
There's two to kiss,
There's two to hug;
And best of all,
Thank You, God, for two to love.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.....I just LOVE that poem....so sweet ! Thank you God indeed... :)

    ReplyDelete