Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Friday, June 10, 2011

GARAGE SALEING

I hit the jackpot garage saleing today. A special thank you to my mom for tag teaming the babies with me while we jumped from sale to sale!

This is all from ONE garage sale! Can you believe I spent a grand total of $52 on all of these clothes!!? Oh my, I was in heaven!



Some even are brand new with the tags still on! A few are 12 and 18 month clothes, but most are 2T and 3T. And all are brand name: Carters, Oshkosh, Children's place, etc. Not that I'm counting, okay, I did - it was 4 onesies, 2 sweatshirts, 9 hooded sweatshirts, 15 pairs of pants, 5 shorts, 4 pajama top/bottom sets, 10 polo shirts, 12 long sleeve shirts, 13 short sleeve shirts, 2 coats, 7 jumpers/rompers, 1 jogging suit, and 1 swimsuit.

They are all in awesome condition, barely even look used. I HEART bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment