Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

THREE HANDSOME VALENTINES

My BIG Valentine:

My LITTLE Valentines:


Happy Valentines Day! ♥

Just as I posted last year: I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. I don't really make a big deal out of it or expect anything, especially as I get older. I'd rather tell someone how much they mean to me on any other random day out of the year when it's not expected, and many more times than just once.

There are many different kinds of love and I think Valentine's Day should celebrate all of those much beyond that mushy, mushy, romantic love. So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in my life. And even though I don't have the means or time to individually tell each one of you, please know you are loved in some form or another. And I am blessed to have you in my life!

And let's not forget the best Valentine of all: Jesus!

"But because of his great LOVE for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions — it is by grace you have been saved." Ephesians 2:4-5

I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all of those you love!

My three handsome Valentines...


I adore these wonderful men in my life!


Will and Nick


Eli and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment