Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Sunday, May 13, 2012

MY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND



I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend, thanks to Nick and the boys. We had such a fun time being together all weekend and the weather was beautiful!

I am so blessed.

Today Eli and Will turned 20 months old! Oh my, oh my. How can that be?

Instead of me boring you with too many stories, have a look at the photos to see all the fun we were up to this weekend!

Mother's Day 2012
The best photo we could get. :)



I just had to post a photo from last year.
Mother's Day 2011!
What little cuties!



Getting a perfect photo wasn't any easier with daddy.



Look at the sweet chalk writing Eli and Will surprised me with. They have very good handwriting. (Grammy Carolyn may have helped with this. HA!)



We bought nice new bikes for us and a bike trailer for the boys within the last month so we had to get out for another ride.



And here's me!



Don't they look adorable in their little helmets?



Laughing and running toward bubbles.



They LOVE bubbles!



Eli helping mommy re-pot some plants.



Our "new to us" roller coaster set!





Eli says, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!"



Will says, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"



No comments:

Post a Comment