Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SIMPLY BLESSED {newborn pics}


I decided to save money and take Caleb's newborn photos myself. My goal was just to get a few good shots for his baby announcements to mail out. Mission accomplished. I actually got more than a few ones that I really liked. I am no professional photographer, but I had fun trying. And I suppose it's hard to get horrible shots when newborns are so darn adorable!

Here is Caleb at 12 days old.

{The white blanket Caleb is laying on was hand crocheted by my mother.}


{Sweet baby yawns!}


{"I prayed for this child, and the Lord gave me what I asked him for." 1 Samuel 1:27}

{Caleb is laying on my Bible with my name "Amy Cox" engraved on the front. I received in 3rd grade at my hometown church where I was baptized, confirmed, and married at: Our Saviour's Lutheran.}


{I adore this little miracle!}


{The blue knit hat Caleb is wearing is the same one that Eli and Will wore when they were newborns!}


{simply blessed}


I took all the photos using natural daylight and my Nikon camera. The photo below shows where we took them: Caleb laying on various blankets on our bed! Then I played around with a program on the computer to add different tints and borders. I had fun doing this and am glad it all turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment