Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Monday, May 10, 2010

WEEK 15 - 17 SYMPTOM UPDATE

Week 15: I still need to get up to urinate every night. Sleeping isn’t as sound as it usually is, as it’s hard to get my belly comfortable. I’ve started using a body pillow and that seems to help a little. My nipples have been very sore lately. Maternity pants are my new best friend. They’re great! For as much as I’m urinating during the day, you can just slip those down so fast without having to zip or button anything, big time saver and very comfortable. Love them! I think I could wear them forever.

Week 16: I’ve had a lot of headaches this week. I wake up with them sometimes in the mornings. I’ve been feeling so tired again, so naps are back! Heartburn has arrived, although it’s very sporadic. Usually occurs more towards late afternoon/early evening time. The best thing this week is that eating is becoming a lot easier. Before I had to eat every 2 hours or else my stomach would ache horribly. I would have to eat before I had the chance to feel sick. Now, I haven’t had to eat as often, but still snack throughout the day. My OB said this most likely due to the higher amount of hormones. With twins, you have more hormones than a singleton, and they last longer. So, it should be tapering off soon.

Week 17: That body pillow is definitely helping. Sleeping is a lot easier and more comfortable. I haven’t had to get up during the night to urinate this week, which seems to definitely improve my sleep! My stomach doesn’t ache during the night when I’m sleeping as much anymore. Big Plus!! But off and on during the day, it still aches. I’ve found I need to lay down after I eat as if to let it all even out. If I sit too long it aches and I need to lay down, which makes it feel better. I’ve also began to start feeling generally achy all over. My lower back aches and I feel sharp pains on the inner sides of both legs when I get up from sitting or move a weird way.

No comments:

Post a Comment