Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PRAYERS FOR A FRIEND

My heart is aching as I cry and pray for a dear friend who just had her 2nd miscarriage after her 2nd round of in-vitro.

Shannon, I pray God gives you comfort and peace as you ache for your precious babies who have gone to heaven, along with the strength and faith to trust in His plan for your family. I love you!

Nestled in God’s Arms
The Lord loves little ones
And keeps them safe and warm
In a special place in Heaven
Nestled in His arms.
The Lord placed the tiny babes
To grow in a mother’s womb
And if He calls them home before their birth
He must have them a special room.
I have not yet seen Heaven
But I know our God above
Will take special care of tiny ones
And surround them with His love.
So do not fret or mourn
For the tiny soul set free
But look forward to a reunion
That will last eternally.
-Thena Smith

Please don't take your children for granted, there are so many people out there who would give anything for the chance...

Video: "I Would Die for That" by Kelly Coffey



Daddy please don't look so sad, momma please don't cry.
Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies.
Please try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.
Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.
You see I'm a special child, I am needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him, a product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.
Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows.
Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,
Don't be sad mommy, that's just me giving your heart a hug.
So daddy don't looks so sad and momma please don't cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!
~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment