Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Friday, January 6, 2012

WILL'S FIRST HAIRCUT

Will had his first haircut today. (On his Grandma Cox's 58th Birthday! Happy Birthday Grandma!!)

I'm happy to report we all survived.

BEFORE PHOTOS:

He has what I call the "reverse mullet." It's long in front on top and short in the back. It's all "party in the front, business in the back!"


The hair on his forehead was getting a bit too long.


Will says, "But mommy, I love my hair, it just screams 'WWWWEEEE for Wild Will'! Please don't cut it!!"


Eli even seemed to think it was starting to be a little much...


Will also says, "Seriously, you get rid of my awesome hair and so many lives will be devastated. I mean, look at me, this is ADORABLE!"


Sorry we tortured you, Will. But it had to be done!

So far so good. He didn't cry until she put the cape on!


I don't know why he wouldn't smile for the photo. :)


As you can see, he really enjoyed it.


Poor little baby. He just screamed and cried the entire time!


No pain, no gain, little man...


AFTER:
Like my haircut? Mommy says I look more like a little boy than a baby now!

No comments:

Post a Comment