Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Thursday, February 2, 2012

TWO TO LOVE

TWO years ago today, on February TWO, 2010, I knew it would either be one of the happiest days of my life...or another devastating disappointment.

But after over 3 years of waiting and praying, I heard the TWO simplest and most beautiful words I've ever heard in my life.

1. You're
2. Pregnant

Even though I had to hear it over the phone from a nurse at the Mayo Clinic, it was still all "TWO" magical.

Read more about that day in these TWO old blog posts:

Today Is The Day

The Day We've Dreamed Of


And then we'd wait 24 more days, at our first ultrasound, to see if there was one or TWO babies. :)


(Apparently there was TWO!)

"There's two to wash, There's two to dry;
There's two who argue, There's two who cry.
One's in the mud, Having a ball;
The other holds a crayon... Another marked wall.
Some days seem endless, My patience grows thin.
Why did God choose me To be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear- At the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say...
There's two to kiss, There's two to hug;
And best of all, Thank You, God, for two to love."

No comments:

Post a Comment