Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Sunday, November 4, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012

I found these two cute little "things" running around our house.

So we decided to take them trick-or-treating. :)



We already had the Thing 1 ~ Thing 2 t-shirts. Then add red pants we also already had. So, all I had to make was the blue wigs. I bought two blue feather boas and hot glued them to $1 blue winter hats from Walmart. They looked awesome! So easy, fun, and inexpensive to make. My only mistake was that I forgot to have the boys try on the hats before I hot glued the boas to them. As you can see, they didn't fit quite well. Oops. Oh well, it worked.



All ready to go!



The one house we trick-or-treated at: Uncle Barry & Auntie Jesse's. Which was crazy as they had hundreds of children trick-or-treat down their street. When we pulled up in the minivan, I felt like I was in a movie. It looked just like a Halloween trick-or-treating scene. I always thought seeing so many kids trick-or-treating wasn't realistic, but apparently it is. Wow! I even had to direct Nick backing up the van when we were leaving so we didn't run any little kids over!



Cousins!



They were a bit upset when kids were coming to our door and taking away "their" candy. Oh my...oh my! They both were crying and screaming "candy, candy!" Maybe they'll understand it better next year.







Even with the tears, we had a wonderful Halloween. I love experiencing all these fun times through the eyes of two sweet little boys.

1 comment:

  1. Next year they will be screaming, "I WANT CANDY." Nathanael taught Joshua that song tonight.

    ReplyDelete