Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Thursday, July 9, 2009

“I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU!”

I guess you could say I was a bit of a challenging child at times, but weren’t we all? Apparently I was a troublemaker at home every now and then, but I think I just got bored easily. Actually it turns out I was so shy and well-behaved at school – of course I had to let it all out when I got home. You can only expect a child to behave for so many hours in a day, right?

People often joke about their mothers telling them this, but my mother truthfully told me on many occasions, “I hope you have a child just like you!” And that wasn’t a compliment – it was a 100% threat! Heck, Mom…I’ll take that. I’ll take a child much “worse” than me. I’ll take anything! Just let me have the honor and chance to experience motherhood! I’d give anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment