Vincelli: Party of 6

Vincelli: Party of 6

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MY NEW BEAUTIFUL NIECE, EMMA

Being an aunt has been one of my greatest blessings in life. And I have been blessed again!!

My sister, Jesse, delivered precious Emma Lynn on February 1st. Momma and new baby girl are both happy and healthy. God is so good!! And of course big sisters, Ava & Cora, are loving their little baby sis!

Emma is so beautiful and precious. I'm in love with her already!


Elijah and Will are just four and a half months older than Emma. They will be in the same grade and school. Oh my...this could get interesting!
Here are the THREE AMIGOS meeting each other for the first time...


Me and my three adorable nieces...


Uncle Nick holding Emma for the first time.


I love you, dear, sweet, precious Emma Lynn. And I'll spend the rest of my life letting you know it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment